The Cape Art Company produces Wall Art that is printed on canvass and specially treated natural wood and wood products from sustainable sources.
Only Wall Art can be ordered online. The Home Décor Products can be purchased at our shop and from Suppliers as listed with the Home Décor Catalogue.
- The Cape Art Company is a business in the Art Sales industry that sells art done or designed by local South African artists and designers by means of printing these art/design pieces on treated wooden canvasses as well as 100% canvasses. The canvasses vary in size and type of wood and different framing options are available. The company also has a home décor range that includes placemats, coasters, pot stands, tea trays, room dividers and bathroom mats.
- Delivery Policy:Online Wall Art orders will be processed within 10 working days depending on confirmation of payment and delivery will be conﬁrmed by means of a tracking number from the courier service. Products will be packaged securely and insured to prevent any damage during transportation and delivery. Clients will have the option to collect their art themselves, or have it sent to them via courier. The rate of delivery is for the clients’ account and will be stipulated on the webpage during checkout. The delivery cost will depend on the quantity and weight of the ordered products and the delivery address.
- The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
- Return and Refunds Policy:The provision of goods and services by The Cape Art Company is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, The Cape Art Company will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will be fully refunded given the order is cancelled before it is despatched for delivery. The client will be fully refunded for returned products if those products are returned within 30 days of delivery, given that the products are returned in the exact condition it has been delivered. The client will not be refunded for initial or return delivery costs. If products are damaged during delivery, The Cape Art Company will replace the damaged products. The Cape Art Company will not be liable for damage incurred during the installation of the product but will aid the client in repairs if it is possible. Due to the natural characteristics of wood, the canvasses should not be exposed to water or steam, since they can warp. In the case of warped canvasses that was not exposed, The Cape Art Company will replace the art.
- Payment Options Accepted:Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club Cards or by bank transfer into The Cape Art Company’s bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- Card Acquiring, and security card transactions, will be done for The Cape Art Company via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certiﬁcate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details: Customer details will be stored by The Cape Art Company separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za
- Merchant outlet country and transaction currency: The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Responsibility: The Cape Art Company takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile: This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and The Cape Art Company chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi, for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, South Africa.
- Variation: The Cape Art Company may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information: This website is run by The Cape Art Company (private company), based in South Africa trading as The Cape Art Company (Pty) Ltd and with registration number 2017/465537/07 and Keith Leslie Higgins and Bruce James Handley (Directors).
- The Cape Art Company’s contact details:
Physical Address: 121 Rissik Street, Beaconvale, Parow, 7500
Telephone: 021 – 569 0790